- Accu-Chek Aviva Test Strips Recall 2018 Alert [Read It]
- You Can Buy Discontinued Accu Chek MultiClix Lancets From CanadianInsulin.com [Read It]
- How to use Delica Lancing Device? Short and easy instructions [Read It]
- What is a Lancing Device? Differences between Lancets and Lancet Devices [Read It]
Buy Humalog Insulin Lispro Medications From Canada
* CanadianInsulin.com provides flat rate shipping to anywhere in the United States.
- We ship the following products to the US:
- Humalog Cartridge 100 Units / mL
- Humalog Vial 100 Units / mL
- Humalog Kwikpen 100 Units / mL
- Humalog Mix 50 Cartridge 100 Units / mL
- Humalog Mix 25 Cartridge 100 Units / mL
- Humalog Mix 25 KwikPen 100 Units / mL
- Humalog Mix 50 Kwikpen 100 Units / mL
- Humalog Kwikpen 200 Units / mL
Having trouble finding your prescription?
Call us toll free at 1-844-560-7790 to speak with a customer representative.
We ship all major insulin brands; quick, easy, and cheap.
Information About Humalog Medications
What is Humalog?
Humalog is the brand name of a line of insulin products that include insulin lispro and insulin lispro protamine. Insulin lispro solution is a rapid-acting insulin analog, while insulin lispro protamine suspension is an intermediate–acting insulin analog. Insulin analogs are genetically engineered versions of human insulin. These modified versions of insulin allow for greater personalization of dosages. The two main types of insulin analogs created are background (or basal) insulin, which lasts up to 24 hours, and mealtime (bolus) insulin, which is fast-acting and rapidly absorbed by the body.
What is it used for?
Humalog insulin lispro and humalog lispro protamine are used to treat people living with type 1 diabetes or type 2 diabetes. They have also shown some effectiveness in helping with diabetic nephropathy prevention, diabetic neuropathy prevention, and cardiovascular disease prevention, although neither has not been officially approved for the prevention of these conditions.
How does Humalog work?
Humalog insulin lispro is a rapid-acting human insulin analog used to help lower your blood sugar levels. It is produced by recombinant DNA technology using a harmless laboratory strain of E. coli. bacteria. It differs from natural human insulin in its amino acid sequence which has been modified in order to make it faster acting.
It has some advantages over regular insulin for post-meal blood sugar level control. Insulin lispro is rapidly absorbed with a shortened delay of onset, which allows for more flexibility than regular insulin. This requires a longer waiting period before starting a meal after injection.
What is Humalog Lispro Protamine?
Humalog lispro protamine is an intermediate-acting insulin analog suspension that, when coupled with rapid-acting humalog insulin lispro, adds superior blood sugar level regulation by combining the rapid effects with a prolonged foundation of extended blood sugar control. With this combination you can better match your insulin levels to what your body would produce if you did not have diabetes. This helps to prevent the spikes in low and high blood sugar levels so that you can minimize the effects of your diabetes and help you can feel better.