CANADIANINSULIN.COM WEBSITE USE POLICY
This website Use Policy sets out the general terms and conditions governing use of our website. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. Your continued accessing of and use of this website shall be deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this Policy. If you do not accept the terms of this Policy, do not use this website.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS REGULATE USE OF THE WEBSITE ONLY AND ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR ANY CUSTOMER AGREEMENT(S) THAT YOU ENTER INTO WITH CANADIAN INSULIN.
1. Website Operation. This website is operated by Canadian Insulin (“CanadianInsulin.com”). It is our goal to provide you with fast and efficient processing of requests for prescription fulfillment services. CanadianInsulin.com is not a pharmacy, but works with duly licensed pharmacies and dispensaries in many jurisdictions, including Canada and throughout the world, to facilitate customer requests for affordable medications.
2. No Advice. Any information provided on the CanadianInsulin.com website is for information purposes only and is not in any way a substitute for specific medical advice. Please always ensure that you consult a medical doctor for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment – no information on this website should be relied on for this purpose. Carefully read the labels and all information provided by the product manufacturer and fulfilling pharmacy and/or dispensary before using any product.
3. Prices. All prices are subject to change without notice at any time. Canadian Insulin reserves the right to make price adjustments at any time and to deny requests to price match.
5. Prohibited Transactions. The provision of information, products or services on our website does not constitute an offer to sell any such product or service, but indicates that such products or services are available for sale to appropriate patients through licensed pharmacies and dispensaries under agreement with CanadianInsulin.com. The terms and conditions applicable to a product or service will be determined at the time of sale. CanadianInsulin.com reserves the right to deny a customer request for products or services, including where the advertising of the products or services or their notice for sale may be deemed to be unlawful. All customers who use the website are responsible to ensure compliance with applicable laws, including without limitation import laws, regulations and restrictions in force in their jurisdiction.
6. Usernames and Passwords. Each customer is responsible for the use of his/her established customer account, and to keep his/her username and password private and confidential. Usernames and passwords may not be shared with or used by any third party. Only the identified customer may access his/her customer account. Use of a username and password is sufficient evidence of identity to permit CanadianInsulin.com to collect certain information from you to process your request for products and/or services. Should a customer’s username and/or password be disclosed to any third party, the customer must immediately notify CanadianInsulin.com in order that we may shut down the account.
7. Limitations of Service. The CanadianInsulin.com website is available on an “as-is, as-available” basis, and we will not be responsible or liable for any damage, loss, costs or otherwise if you are unable to access the website or experience any delay in the processing of any transaction for any reason.
8. Disclaimer. CanadianInsulin.com takes reasonable steps to protect the website and to be able to process your requests through your customer account, and/or through our toll-free telephone number and toll-free facsimile number. CanadianInsulin.com makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the website, and without limitation, disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, usefulness, non-infringement, completeness, accuracy, and reliability. All risks associated with use of the website shall be borne by you exclusively. IN NO EVENT WILL CANADIANINSULIN.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, FOR INTERRUPTED SERVICE, OR FOR DAMAGE THAT OCCURS TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS AND OTHERWISE THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
9. Intellectual Property. All trade-marks and content of the website are used under license by CanadianInsulin.com and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner, in whole or in part.
11. Termination of Customer Account. CanadianInsulin.com reserves the right to terminate your customer account.
12. Severability. Should any provision set out in this website policy be determined to be invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability and shall be severed from the balance of this document without invalidating or affecting the remaining provisions, which remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
13. Entire Agreement. This Website Use Policy constitutes a legally binding agreement with CanadianInsulin.com with respect to the matters dealt with herein.
14. Amendments. CanadianInsulin.com reserves the right to amend this Website Use Policy from time to time, and will provide notice of any amendments on its website It is the obligation of users of the website to review the Website Use Policy on an ongoing basis.
15. Age of Majority. In order to use the website and establish a customer account, all users must be of the age of majority in the relevant jurisdiction and have the legal capacity to make decisions about his or her own healthcare.